A Support Group Will:
* Provide a friendly atmosphere of understanding and support.
* Provide information through speakers or films on a variety of topics.
* Help you deal with the physical and emotional stress of care giving.
* Help you learn how to handle your responsibilities easier with the
assistance of professionals and other caregivers.
Did You Know?
* Most caregivers are not trained for the job they do. They suddenly find
themselves in care giving situations and do the best they can.
* You are a part of an important resource that is meeting the needs of a
growing number of disabled people.
* Families provide nearly 80% of the care required by disabled adults.
* It is important that you care for yourself both physically and mentally.
Custer Care Family Support Group will help you meet these needs.
Family Support Group
Copyright © CUSTER CARE. All rights reserved.